Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Google Podcasts |
This week we talk with participants from the BNC in Omaha. We also talk with colleagues from Australia and Canada about International EMS. NTSB Air Ambulance news, Community Paramedic, and more fun.
Evidence Based Medicine the next new Religion?
- Chris Montera
- Gary Wingrove, (advanced care paramedic – retired – ACP)
- Ben Dengerink – Prehospitalblog.com
- Peter O’Meara, PhD, Advanced Care Paramedic (ACP), Associate Professor of Prehospital Care, Charles Sturt University, School of Biomedical Sciences, Bathurst, New South Wales, Australia
- Elfriede Lane, Primary Care Paramedic (PCP), Professional Standards/Platoon Manager, Hamilton Emergency Services, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Daniel Patterson, PhD, EMT-B (primary care paramedic – PCP), Director of Research, University of Pittsburgh Dept of Emerg Med, Center for Emerg Med of Western PA, Pittsburgh, PA
- John Becknell, publisher (advanced care paramedic – retired – ACP), Publisher – Best Practices in Emergency Services, San Diego, CA
- Aarron Reinert, EMT-P (advanced care paramedic – ACP), president-elect, North Central EMS Institute, Exec Dir of Lakes Region EMS, North Branch, MN
- Nels Sanddal, EMT-B (primary care paramedic – PCP), CEO, Critical Illness and Trauma Foundation, Bozeman, MT
- Benjamin Brewer, Paramedic/Educator (advanced care paramedic – ACP), Fulton County Emergency Medical Association, Canton, Illinois – Logistics Coordinator, North Central EMS Institute
- Greg Brockway, Salina, KS